What's my application's status?
In your Clever district dashboard overview page, you can view each application's integration status:
- Hiding enabled: An administrator at the district has hidden the application from users in the Clever Portal. Follow the directions outlined here to disable hiding.
- Incomplete SAML Setup: This indicates you will need to finish configuring the settings for an SSO (SAML) application. To finish the step, navigate to the application in your dashboard and click on the Settings tab. Under SAML details, click Edit and enter any missing information. The application will change to Launched once the SAML details are complete and users are shared.
- Launched: Your integration is live! If the application supports SSO, the application is available to users in the Clever Portal.
- No Credentials Set: The next step is yours! Set the credentials that the SSO (Saved Passwords) app should use to log in users. More info here.
- No Data Shared: The next step is yours! Set your sharing permissions!
- Requested: This means that we are waiting on the application's team to accept your request and proceed with the implementation. If you need to expedite the request process, please reach out to the application directly as we do not have insight as to the application's review and acceptance process.
- Requires App Review: Some applications have set safety thresholds to prevent unintended changes in data from affecting users in their platform. If you see this message, please reach out to the application partner requesting they review and approve the changes. Information for our application partners on managing safety thresholds can be found here.
- Setting Up: Hang tight! The application is preparing your district for launch. You can view the Launch Date by clicking on the application. Users will not be able to access the application until the Launch Date. If you need to expedite the setup process, please reach out to the application directly.
- Waiting On Approval: This means that we are still waiting on the application's team to accept your request and proceed with the implementation. You can click 'Remind app' to remind the application partner's team of your request.
You will also see the ability to remind the app from the application's profile page: