- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add Reading Plus by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for Reading Plus
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like to try a free trial.
- You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect Reading Plus to your Clever account.
Recommended Sharing Rules
Reading Plus recommends sharing only the types of classes that will be using the program. We generally recommend including ELA, English, and Reading classes.
If you’re using Reading Plus in your elementary schools and don’t have ELA, English, or Reading classes as separate sections in your SIS, please share the elementary school classes you’d like to have access to Reading Plus.
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with Reading Plus' integration with Clever. The user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is my data not showing up in Reading Plus?
Depending on your sync type, Clever either pulls data from your SIS, or data is submitted to Clever from your SIS. That data is then made available to Reading Plus to sync to their system. There is a lag time between these processes, as the sync with Clever and the sync with Reading Plus may not happen at the same time. If you do not see updated data within 48 hours after making a change, please contact Clever Support.
Why is my student or teacher missing from Reading Plus?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to Reading Plus:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
If the user is missing from your Clever data, but in your SIS, please contact Clever Support.
If it’s related to an aspect of Reading Plus, please contact Reading Plus Customer Support.