- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add DreamBox by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for DreamBox
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like to try a free trial.
- You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request!
- Once your request has been approved by DreamBox, please contact DreamBox Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the sync between your data in Clever and DreamBox and discuss communicating with teachers.
Recommended Sharing Rules
DreamBox recommends that you only share schools, classrooms, educators, and students who should have access to DreamBox. At this time, DreamBox can only sync sections with the following subjects: Homeroom/Advisory, Math, Technology and Other.
Here's an example set of sharing rules:
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with DreamBox’s integration with Clever, and the user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is my data not showing up in DreamBox?
Depending on your sync type, Clever either pulls data from your SIS, or data is submitted to Clever from your SIS. That data is then made available to DreamBox to sync to their system. There is a lag time between these processes, as the sync with Clever and the sync with DreamBox may not happen at the same time. If you do not see updated data within 48 hours after making a change, please contact Clever Support.
Why is my student or teacher missing from DreamBox Learning?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to DreamBox Learning:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
Who should I ask for help with this issue?
If it’s related to data within Clever, or data coming from Clever, please contact Clever Support.
If it’s related to an aspect of the DreamBox, please contact DreamBox Support.