- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add Hapara by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for Hapara
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased", we will notify Hapara of your interest. You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request! You will receive a response within 1 business day (usually sooner). Initial integration requires a short session with Hapara Implementation to make sure you are aware of your options.
- If you already have Hapara up and running for the school year when you request Hapara through Clever, your current classes will need to be archived or deleted before the new Clever sync. This can be done over a weekend or holiday.
- After your initial integration, your class and student data will automatically sync to Hapara nightly.
In order for Hapara to integrate your data, your Teacher Google IDs and Student Google IDs must be synced with Clever. These Google IDs take the form of emails, and should be synced to the teacher or student email fields in Clever. There are a couple of ways you can sync this data to Clever:
- If this data is already in your SIS, you can set these fields to sync automatically.
- If this data is not in your SIS, you can create a CSV file and manually sync the emails to Clever. You can find out more information about this option in this Help Center article:
If you would like to use this option, please reach out to Clever Support to enable the upload for your district!
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with Hapara’s integration with Clever, and the user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is my student or teacher missing from Hapara?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to Hapara:
- Student or teacher is in your SIS data
- Student or teacher is in your Clever data
- Student or teacher ID in your SIS matches their Google ID