- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add LaunchPad by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for LaunchPad
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like to try a free trial.
- You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request!
Recommended Sharing Rules
We recommend that you identify the section(s) that correlate with the BFW book(s) purchased for your courses. Once you know this information, notify the BFW team to sync your sections to your corresponding LaunchPad courses for the appropriate book titles.
It will also be necessary to remove all shared sections that are not relevant to the purchased content. The simplest way to do so is to “Share by Rules” in Clever (you can find more info about “Share by Rules” here)
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with LaunchPad's integration with Clever. The user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is my data not showing up in LaunchPad?
Depending on your sync type, Clever either pulls data from your SIS, or data is submitted to Clever from your SIS. That data is then made available to LaunchPad to sync to their system. There is a lag time between these processes, as the sync with Clever and the sync with LaunchPad may not happen at the same time. If you do not see updated data within 48 hours after making a change, please contact Clever Support.
Why is my student or teacher missing from LaunchPad?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to LaunchPad Learning:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
Who should I ask for help with this issue?
If it’s related to data within Clever, or data coming from Clever, please contact Clever support.
If it’s related to an aspect of the LaunchPad, please contact Launchpad Support.