- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add EVERFI by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for EVERFI
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize your EVERFI request. As EVERFI is provided at no cost to the district, you can mark that it has already been purchased for the district.
- You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request!
Once you have shared data with EVERFI, the EVERFI team will set up the initial sync and will reach out to you to discuss communicating with teachers.
EVERFI recommends that you create a custom section sharing rule for your district. The simplest way to do so is to “Share by Rules” in Clever (you can find more info about “Share by Rules” here). You can create a sharing rule by following these steps:
- Access the Sharing Permissions page for EVERFI. To do this, log in to your Clever account and click the icon for EVERFI in the sidebar. From the 'Data Sharing' tab, click Share by Rules
- Because EVERFI is on a class system (where teachers create classes and students are connected to the class), we suggest you adjust sharing settings to 'Sections where grade equals any of K-12' to remove users without sections associated with them.
Description of Data to be provided to EVERFI through Clever:
- 1st-12th Grade Teachers: First Name, Last Name, Email, Subject, School, Section, Grade, Clever ID, Sections
- 1st – 12th Grade Students: First Name, Last Name or Last Initial, Email (optional), School, Birthdate, Clever ID
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
- A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with EVERFI’s integration with Clever, and the user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
- A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is a student or teacher missing from EVERFI?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to EVERFI:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
- Is connected to a section
What if a teacher (and/or student) already has an EVERFI account outside of Clever?
When existing EVERFI users (both teachers and students) login through Clever, they will be prompted to type in their previous EVERFI username and password. Once users merge their old account with the new account, all past progress will show up on their new account.
Can teachers and students be assigned to multiple school locations?
Yes, EVERFI does allow teachers and students to be assigned to multiple school locations. However, all schools must be shared in order for the sync to work accurately.
Can multiple teachers/staff be assigned to the same course/section?
EVERFI does not currently support multiple teachers or staff to be assigned to the same course/section.
How are building administrators provided access to the system and to building level location?
EVERFI does not currently support an admin sync with Clever. If the building administrators would like to see data from their school, please reach out to the EVERFI team who can provide them more information.
Who should I ask for help with an issue?
If it’s related to data within Clever, or data coming from Clever, please contact Clever support.