- Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add LiveSchool by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Search for LiveSchool
- You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like to try a free trial.
- You will also be asked if you would like to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
- Once you have made your selections, click Request!
- If you are planning to use Clever Instant Login, please let your LiveSchool representative know.
- Teacher email
- Teacher name
- Student name
- Student grade
If you would like your students to be able to access LiveSchool directly from the Clever Portal, you will need to reach out to your LiveSchool account manager to enable this feature.
LiveSchool supports SSO for students, teachers, and admins on all devices.
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with LiveSchool’s integration with Clever, and the user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting the application directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning.
Why is my student or teacher missing from LiveSchool?
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to LiveSchool:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
Help! My student can’t login to LiveSchool through Clever.
Please reach out to your LiveSchool Support if your user is running into issues accessing LiveSchool once they are in their Clever Portal.
Help! No one can login to LiveSchool through Clever!
Make sure that you have reached out to your LiveSchool account manager about enabling SSO through Clever for your district.
Who should I ask for help with this issue?
If the issue is related to content in LiveSchool or the LiveSchool application specifically, please reach out to LiveSchool Support.
If not, please reach out to your SIS or to Clever Support respectively.