For district administrators
- Set up Zoom conferencing for remote instruction. Directions here.
- Add remote learning resources to your portal. Directions here.
- Communicate login instructions with Clever’s email templates tool and portal announcements. Email templates here. Announcement directions here.
- Track remote learning with Clever Analytics. More information here.
- Add new learning apps to classroom page with Clever Library. Directions here.
- Create custom links in classroom page for digital assignments. Directions here.
- Send Clever Badges and login instructions to families. Directions here.
- Help students login using the Clever login one pager. For resources go here.
- Get access to dedicated support resources via the Clever help center. For help center go here.
Tip: Add a “Remote Learning” section in your district portal and include links to instructional resources and important district announcements. See below for example from Hillsborough County Public Schools in Florida, and instructions here.
Tip: Send a customized email to all of your district teachers and tech leaders using Clever's email templates. In this email, be sure to include (i) your district Portal URL (ii) login instructions (iii) resources for Remote Learning.
Tip: Send an announcement to students, teachers, and staff through the Clever Portal. In this announcement, it is helpful to include school closure dates, and where to find Remote Learning resources. See example below, and instructions here.
Tip: Teachers can add links to Portal for digital assignments, using links such as Google Docs or Google Slides. See example below and instructions for how to add links here.