Connect Amazon Business to your Clever account
2. Add the ‘Amazon Business’ application to your Clever Dashboard.
a. On the left menu bar, click Applications > Add Applications
b. Search for Amazon Business.
c. Enter a Launch Date (the first day users can access Amazon Business via Clever).
d. Request the app and set your data sharing permissions.
3. Amazon Business will review your request and reach out to help configure your setup.
Set up Clever SSO via SAML
Amazon Business utilizes a secure technology called SAML for SSO. It requires a couple additional setup steps. If you have not yet heard from the Amazon Business team and would like assistance with the steps listed below, please contact Clever-SSO@amazon.com.
a. Copy the ‘Metadata URL’ field, and open that address in a new tab.
b. Right-click the page and save the Metadata file.
2. Log into your Amazon Business administrator account and navigate to the ‘Business Settings’ page
a. Select ‘Clever’ as your identity provider (IDP)
b. Select the default group and default buying role for new SSO users
c. Enter the Clever Metadata URL, which you found under ‘SAML Details’ in Clever
d. Select the attribute mappings listed in the table below:
e. Click ‘Publish’ in the ‘Status’ section
f. Copy the ‘SP Initiated Login URL,’ which you’ll need to enter in Clever
3. In your Clever Dashboard, click the Amazon Business app and scroll to ‘SAML Details’
a. Enter the ‘SP Initiated Login URL’ (from your AB account) in the ‘Login URL’ field
b. If necessary, update the default ‘attribute’ field for each user type. *Please note that the default attribute fields will likely be correct, so we recommend leaving them in place unless instructed otherwise.*
Amazon Business: Email Clever-SSO@amazon.com
- Creating an Amazon Business account
- Setting up Clever SSO via SAML
- Administering your Amazon Business account
Clever: Submit a ticket with Clever Support
- Creating a Clever account
- Adding the Amazon Business application
- Setting sharing permissions