With many school districts around the country moving to distance learning, teachers need tools to hold their students accountable and identify those that need help. The new Analytics tab in the Teacher Portal provides key information on which students are logging into the Clever Portal and when they last logged in. It also shows which resources (applications and links) the students have accessed in the past 2 weeks.
How do I access Analytics in my Clever Portal?
- Log into your Clever Portal at your district-specific URL
- Click on Analytics in the upper right corner of your Portal
Upon clicking on Analytics, you will find information student Clever logins:
- How many students have been active within the last 24 hours
- Students that have not been active for two days
- Students that have not been active within the past week
You will also find information on student resource logins:
- You have the ability to view the resources (applications and links) that your students have accessed in the last 2 weeks
- You may filter by resources (applications or links) by selecting the Resources drop-down menu
- If a student has accessed more than 2 resources, you will select the and (number) more... hyperlink. A pop-up of the student's last accessed resources will appear
Can I see the number of times each student logged in over the past week in addition to the most recent login?
Analytics for teachers currently only shows the last time a student logged into the Clever portal. We are looking to expand the kinds of student activity on this page. Please use the feedback dialog on the page to let us know what actions you would like to take and additional information you would like to see.
Can I download or save the login analytics for a given week?
Not at this time, however, we are looking to expand the kinds of student activity on this page. Please use the feedback dialog on the page to let us know what actions you would like to take and additional information you would like to see.
Are there plans to add login data for more than the past seven days?
We plan to surface the last time a student logged into the portal for up to 30 days.
My student/student’s guardian said that they logged in their ed-tech resources this week. Why don’t I see them in the analytics?
Analytics for teachers currently only surfaces the last time a student logged into the Clever Portal. If students access ed-tech resources outside the Portal, we are unable to track or surface that information. You can add links and applications to your Teacher Page, which will allow Clever to surface information about student activity.