PowerSchool version 12+ now supports unlimited student contacts. These contacts no longer live on the Students table in Direct Data Export. As a result, Clever requires additional permissions to sync these contacts.
- Enable access to Data Export Manager (DEM) for the Clever PowerSchool account.
- Enable page-level permissions to Data Export Manager (DEM).
- Contact Clever Support to enable the new contacts export for your account.
Enabling Access to Data Export Manager (DEM)
- From the main menu, click System on the left sidebar.
- Under Security, click Users by Group.
- Select the Clever access account from the list of users.
- Go to the Admin Access and Roles tab.
- Click the edit button (pencil icon) for the role for District Office (Home School).
- Enable Data Export Manager Access for this role by choosing Data Export Manager/Export/Edit Access (No Group Defined)
- Click Submit.
Enabling Page-Level Permissions to Data Export Manager (DEM)
From the main menu, click System on the left sidebar.
From the Security section on the System Administrator page, click Access to Page Permissions.
Set 'Turn modify permissions' field to 'On' and click Submit.
- Navigate to the Data Export Manager (DEM) page under Security > Page and Data Management
- Once on the DEM page, click Modify access privileges for this page in the banner at the bottom of the page.
- In the 'Access Privileges' window that pops up, locate the group named "Clever".
- Click Full
- Click Submit
Final Step: Once you have enabled the above permissions, please contact Clever Support to enable the new contacts export for your account. We will enable this feature and reply via email when this process is complete.