Contact the school or district
Here are common examples of when your school's support contact will be best equipped to provide support:
- You or your student is unable to log in to Clever
- An application is missing from the Cleve Portal
- Students or teachers are missing from Clever or an application
- Data is missing or incorrect in Clever or an application
- Adding a co-teacher to a class
- Changing your user type in Clever
You can find your district's tech support contact information by clicking the Get help signing in! link on the Clever login screen. From here, you should see an email or phone number where you can reach the support contact for your district.
Contact the application
- You or your students click on an application in the Clever Portal and receives an error on the application's page or URL
- You are receiving an error message on the application’s website
- You are seeing incorrect data within the application, but correct data within the Clever Portal
- You are having trouble accessing grades, homework, textbooks, resources, or running reports within the application
- Your sections have access to the incorrect content within the application
- You have questions about features within the application
- The application does not save a student’s progress
- The application is frozen or logs you or your students out
We recommend reaching out to the application's support team directly. Their contact information can usually be found by searching the app's name and "support contact" in Google.
For all other questions, Clever Support can be reached by selecting Contact us from the top of the Help Center (support.clever.com). Our team is available via email, Monday-Friday 7am - 7pm ET.