As a Clever Library partner, your app profile is how educators discover and learn about what your product does. You can update the marketing collateral in your dashboard to build a page with information about your product that is showcased to educators and administrators.
While some districts on Clever may already have a contract with you and are ready to set up rosters, many districts may have never heard of your product, so your profile helps explain what you do and what makes you unique.
How your app is showcased
Your app profile appears in the following places:
- Clever Library for educators
- App Store for school and district administrators
If an administrator searches for your application in their Clever dashboard, they will be directed to your app profile page.
The information that will appear on your app profile includes:
- Basic information about your application (Name, tagline, description)
- Details about your application (categories, grade levels, standards alignment, tags, device and platform compatibility, pricing, case studies and links to your website)
- Artwork to show what your application looks like (app icon, banner, screenshots, and video walkthroughs)
Your app profile will also include verified teacher reviews, which includes a 5-star rating for how engaging, educational and easy-to-use your application is, as well as comments. Learn more about teacher reviews.
To see what your profile page looks like to a user, visit the public-facing Clever Library and search for your application: https://clever.com/library
Updating your marketing collateral
The marketing collateral is what will appear on your application’s profile page. Every Clever Library application partner starts with a basic profile consisting of their application name and icon. To update your profile with screenshots, description, and other information:
- Log in to Clever at https://apps.clever.com/
- Navigate to Library > Marketing Collateral in the left-hand navigation menu
There, you can add the following information:
- App name: The name of your product
- Tagline: A short description (60 characters max)
- Long description: A full description of your applications capabilities and features (1000 characters max)
- Subject and categories: Choose from a list of subject or categories your application should be listed under
- Grade levels: Select all grade levels your product supports
- (NEW) Standards Alignment: Link to web pages that outline standards alignments for your application.
- Tags: Add up to 10 tags to help your application better appear in search (learn more about tags)
- (NEW) Device and platform compatibility: Select which platforms and operating systems your product supports
- Pricing Model: Your application’s pricing model (Freemium, Free Trial, and Free)
- (NEW) Pricing Ranges: You can also add price ranges to your app profile page. Pricing is only be visible to District Administrators or School Tech Leads who are viewing your app profile in the App Store. Providing high-level pricing information encourages educators to engage in sales conversations with you.
- (NEW) Research and case studies: Link to web pages that host research, case studies or relevant content.
- App icon: 400px wide by 400px high, PNG, no transparency
- Feature banner: 400px wide by 240px high, PNG, no transparency
- Screenshots: Include up to 5 screenshots, along with an associated text description to describe what the screenshot displays. 1200px wide by 800px high, PNG, no transparency
- (NEW) Video walkthroughs: Link to videos on YouTube. Examples are explainer videos, lesson plan ideas or how to access your application through Clever.
For more detail on designing great artwork for your profile, download the artwork spec.